View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 07:52 AM   #11
Erin
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLC12345678 View Post
Well, Canidae All Life Stages contains lamb meal so I am not exactly sure WHAT he's having a reaction to...it could be the chicken...it could be the lamb...it could be both...it could be neither and be something else that's in the food. That is why I was wanting to get him on a food with completely different carb and protein sources. And Grizzly Salmon Oil is fish oil.

I just really don't know what to do. Canidae is such an excellent food and I really don't want to change, but I think Hobbs has developed secondary allergies to one of the ingredients in Canidae since I had him on crap diets in the past. My instinct is just telling me I need to change to an allergy formula and Natural Balance has the highest quality allergy formulas.
Canidae has a chicken and a lamb only formula. Loki's been on the All Life Stages and the Lamb.

There are a bunch of allergy formulas out there. Evangers has a Pheasant & Brown Rice, Solid Gold, Pinnacle and Wellness all look like they have single protein foods. I think California Natural does too.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!