View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 05:20 AM   #1
Lady of Yorkies
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Need some helpful suggestions for low blood sugar.

I have been sick, I'm still not up to par but Glenn found Lily underneath her brothers this morning and said she looked stiff with her teeth showing. I think he and my daughters thot she was dead. He picked her up and she had a seizure. I got some karo syrup in her and I'm sitting here with a glass of karo syrup water and a glass of baby food beef water and feeding her with a glass eyedropper as much as I can get her to take. It looks to me like I can't trust her to remember to eat. This is the 3rd time she's faded.

She wanted down and I thot she might have to go potty, then she was playing with her brothers. I weighed her the other day and she's 17 ozs at 10 weeks.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to tempt her to eat more. Looks like I will be spending a lot of time with Lily. I was hoping to sell her, cause she's gonna be too little to breed but if I have to invest so much time in being with her I probably won't be able to let her go.

We are in the process of buying a house and have to be signing papers and being present for the inspections and things. I almost can't leave her at home. I worry about her all the time, I want to take her everywhere I go. I hope someone has some suggestions that will help.

I will be calling the vet as soon as they open. Sylvia
Lady of Yorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!