View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 11:10 PM   #2
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

YES! I landed in the ER last month with symptoms like this, but way worse! I am going through some serious stress right now, more than I have ever experienced in my life and it is taking a toll on my body big time! The pain in my stomach was so intense I thought I was going to die! I thought something was seriously wrong... My husband thought I had some serious internal something It turns out it was Gastritis (sp?) Basically my stomach was seriously over producing acid causing damage to itself. Its VERY painful. So after 9+ hours and a TON of tests they sent me home on a few meds and it took two weeks for me to level out and feel ok. Its ok now but it flares up depending on what's happening with everything, but for the most part, if I can relax, I can keep it at bay.

A good Temp Patch!! My doctor gave me this one to use in a pinch... Till the Rx kicked in and if I ever needed it..... Take Gaviscon, the liquid for Fast on the spot relief, it works in like two minutes! but only lasts a short while, so just after you take that you can follow that with a Prilosec OTC (sp?) its in the purple box.. It will cover you for 8 hours... That way you get the fast cure and your good for 8 hours...

If its really bothering you and has for a while... Which it sounds like it has been GET IT CHECKED OUT!!!!

Last edited by Kathryn_V; 03-08-2007 at 11:13 PM.
Kathryn_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!