View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 09:18 PM   #1
kjf512
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Unlove Never forget you Coco

so today at 5ish i reieved a call from my mom telling me that she had something she needed to tell me but she didn't want to. i didn't think it was anything like what it was, so i was like "well then don't tell." anyways but she told me anyways.. she said "coco got run over today" and at first i didn't really catch on. so then i finally realized and was like "she died?" and she said yes. now at first it didn't really hit me, but after like 10 minutes when i finally realized, i just started balling in tears. and i haven't stopped ever since. it has been 6 hours, and i am just completely evestated.

Coco was only 10 months old. i remember coming on here a year ago saying how much i wanted a yorkie, and this and that. then like only a few weeks ago i came back telling you guys that i had finally gotten a yorkie named coco in may. and now this happens.

i am SO devestated. she was the sweetest dog in the world. she was soooo loving and so caring and i just miss her so much.

i am so sad, and don't know how to move on. someone, please give me tips or something to help me move on. i am just so devestated right now.

Coco Chanel Campbell - May 2006 - March 2007. Rest in peace baby girl.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!