Thread: What do I do?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 09:08 PM   #10
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica20 View Post
i know what you are going through. my boyfriend and i have been dating for two years and have been living together for 8 months and i totally despise one of his "good friends". he is so rude, swears way to much in public, and is just plain nasty. he has a girlfriend and she is the same way, they always argue in public and it is so embarassing. i confronted my boyfriend about them and i told him straight up that i didn't like his friend and the girlfriend. my boyfriend then confronted his friend and told him that he should mature a little and not act like a fool in public.
That is so nice of your bf to do. IDK why some people get older and just act so immature still. Like you shouldn't be 20 and act like you're 40 but also not like you're 10. I have told my bf before to stand up to himself when his friends bug him and he did but now he kinda forgot and says he doesn't care. To him it's something to laugh at. I would be pissed if everytime I was around a friend she always comments on something bad about me, but none of my friend's do that.
mizzwanned is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!