Thread: What do I do?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 04:30 PM   #6
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornnygurl View Post
Your right this will be a big problem in the future. It may become that because you have a problem with his friends that you will definitely have a problem with him in the future. My situation (before I got married) was always this: If I loved his friends we usually had a good relationship. If I hated his friends we did not. The reason for this was: There is a reason why he is attracting these kind of people........which you may soon find out why and may or may not have a detrimental impact on your relationship. I

However, on the flip side if you really want this to work out you have to come to a compromise about his friends. I know if anyone ever said they disliked my friends I would be a little hurt by it. I have to ask......can you deal with his friends (take it with a grain of salt) or do you utterly loathe them and being around them makes your skin crawl?

You're right. It may escalate into a bigger problem as time goes by. The thing is we're all friends, he's just closer to the guys and I am closer to the girls. But I don't really like being around those 2 guy friends, the others I am fine with. It upsets me because other than that our relationship is great and we get a long great. That seems to be the only problem.
mizzwanned is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!