View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 02:09 PM   #13
akuzak
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thank you for sharing your stories. Today is day 3 for us. I don't have a scale to weight my baby. However, I am doing whatever I can to make sure it is worm and nurses every couple hours. Vickie is feeling good. She is on antibiotics due to c-sec. She scared me a little this morning because she was hot. I've checked her temp and it was 102.5. I am watching her closely to make sure she is ok. The temp dropped to 102.0 in the afternoon. She doesn't leave her box unless she wants to pee and poh. She has great appetite as always. Before she was use to dry food and a little of selected table food. Now she doesn't want to touch it but there are other things she likes. I got some canned hill's prescription diet a/d from my vet and she loves it. I also feed her some baby food like veal, chicken and she drinks water mixed with goat milk. To supplement she is getting some nutrical. The only thing is I have to handfeed her since she does't have time to get out. I just want to make sure she gets enough to produce milk. Do you have any suggestions? I am planning to go to work tomorrow for half a day because things really piled up since Monday. She will not be alone for more than 5 hours and I will be very worried about her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Yorkie2007 015-C.jpg (126.0 KB, 57 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!