View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 08:39 PM   #40
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

I am a huge bullystick fan! My dogs love them, no icky poo here. The pups start chewing on them as soon as they are old enough to chew.

Like any products there are different suppliers and quality levels. I DO NOT like the expensive Red Barn Bully Sticks, 'cause they are rather "greasy" and stinky. All 7 yorkie kids plus Boo the Boxer LOVE LOVE LOVE the bully sticks I get from ebay's eddieb260. I would compare them to a thick hard piece of beef jerky. Keep in mind a little biology lesson -- the bull's penis is sheathed so there is no hide, just a nice piece of lean beef tendon. The bully's are advertised as being from free range, chemical free bulls. That means that these bulls are not fed commercially prepared grain full of growth hormones AND they are not treated with pour on or injectible chemicals. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information, but I can tell you that I have been feeding eddieb260's bully sticks for about 6 months. The dogs love them and have sparkling white teeth.
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!