View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 07:54 PM   #11
NIKITA & LILO
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Hi there!
I'm and hairstylist in Virginia and I specialize in Japanese straightening.
Like some ppl have already told you , your hair cannot be hightlighted in any way, BC relaxer is very harsh chemical so you have to be carefull with it. Don't get me wrong, I think that it's the best thing that happen to curly hair since flat iron!!! LOL!!!
If done properly, it will not damage your hair more than flatironing it will.
A lot of ppl see improvement in their hair texture, meaning that their hair is shinier and softer after the procedure.
Make sure that you find salon that carries "real" japanese product. Which mean that is made in Japan!!!
Also you have to remeber to do conditioning treatments every 2 weeks afterwards.
But you will be so happy with it!!! I guarantee it !!! Imagine only that your hair will take only 15 to 10 min to blowdry and if you let your hair dry naturally it will be straight.
only downfall to it is that you'll be stuck with this same hairstyle for a LONG time. Remember that Japanese Straightening never goes away from your hair, unless you grow it out.
Even if you want to curl your hair for special occasion, it will be close to impossible.
But if your mind is set on it, than go ahead and spoil yourself with "easy" hair.

Here is page of my hair salon with pics of 2 girls that had it done:
http://dolcevitasalon.myblog.com/gallery/2799/

Last edited by NIKITA & LILO; 03-06-2007 at 07:58 PM.
NIKITA & LILO is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!