Thread: bad bad cough
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2004, 05:29 PM   #7
rob67
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
wow, rob, that must have been tough to see for 5 years. Did Alex ever get surgery?
Unfortunatly i didnt know the extent of the disease, nor the diagnosis (until he died) He would get "sick" about every 3 months and i would have to take him and he would get fluids and antibiotics...He would have diahreha and vomit for days...Id never heard of liver shunts...Well i kept him going for 5 years and he kept me going...Thats where my passion for yorkies began...He was a gift to a girlfriend, we broke up and she threw him away so i took him and fell in love...He to this day is the most intelligent yorkie i have ever seen and he loved to go offshore fishing and was an unbelievable swimmer...In the ocean...he loved to ride the waves in...he was a trooper...He was my life..id had moved here alone and was bymyself..when he passed i went into deep depression, i had bought a female to breed with him as i knew he wouldnt be around much longer...she was a pup and he hated her bothering him so nothing ever happened...When he died..she used to walk around the house looking for him and barking when i closed a door in the house...(thinking i was keeping her from him) now she is my life with her pup JJ, bred from a sire across the street who is very cute. I still have his tomb stone in the back yard...It goes where ever i do...Heres a pic of Alex..."Allie"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alex_floor.jpg (87.2 KB, 47 views)
rob67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!