View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 10:51 AM   #1
katterina
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default I've been scammed!!HELP!!

Im quite new hear still....I got my 1st furbaby in December.....his name is Cezar...he's about 6months old now.....in the beginning of Febuary he had a playdate at least 4 times a week with another yorkie about 1 years old....for some unknown circumstances the owner gave him away....not even bothering me to ask if i can give me a loving home...which i can...so i decided to purchase another one...unfornately the breeder whom i bought Cezar from did not have a litter coming anytime soon..I decided to look online for some local breeders....found one...and she said she had no yorkies left....reccommended me to somebody...and that person ended up being from Florida..." tanyababyyorkies505@yahoo.com' talked to her for a while..sent her a money gram....and then all the sudden the day the baby was suppose to arrive she never responded to me then..the next day she asked for more money....I told her to just give me all my freakin money back...and since then i haven heard from her....so now my question is what am i to do...anyone have any advice...please my baby is still wanting a playmate........Im so upset that theres scandalous ppls out there...What ami to do.....................
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!