View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 08:16 AM   #1
LexiMommy
Yorkie Talker

Default PLEASE HELP!! Worried New Mommy...

Hello I just got a little Yorkie girl she is adorable and has sooo much energy...

I dont' know if Im just over-worrying but I need opinions please..

She has soft spot in her head?? she is 13 weeks as of today?? Is that normal??? Also doesn't seem to be gaining much when I talked to the breeder (he still had her) he said she weighed 1 lb 4 oz... I weighed her today at 13 weeks and she still weighs the same...

She seems healthy because of all her energy ... but she did scare me twice! I gave her a treat for being a good girl and she was acting like she was shocking or something... she was in her back moving strangely and when I picked her up she made noises like she was trying to clear her throat? and maybe breath??? I imediately tried to give her some water with my fingertip and she licked my finger and after that she seemed like she wanted to go to sleep and didn't want to play anymore???? as if maybe she was sad????? I want to take her to the vet this week, but I dont' know if I'm just over reacting...???

The other time she did this she was also on her back moving strangely and I just picked her up and she was fine..

My husband says she just has problems getting back in her feet when she is in her back??? I don't know I'm just scared because she is soooo tiny and she is not gaining weight.... but she seems so happy???? Please give me your suggestions... please don't come down on me, I'm doing the best and I want the best for her!!!

Also, let me know if the soft spot she had in her head a sign of something or something to worry about???

Please help me???
LexiMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!