View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 07:57 AM   #2
psugorilladdr
YT 500 Club Member

My girl Zoey is almost 7 months old. She was also fine when we first go her in the car. We are in the car often. Around Christmas break she started this crazy shaking and pacing in the car. We are going to buy a carseat and make her stay in the back. I think that as long as she can see out the window for now, we'll eventually get over it. I hope! Considering my male passes out upon entering a car.

I know what your talking about when you say as soon as you start puttin on makeup she starts shaking like crazy! Mine do that now thanks to my little girl. But they also love love their toys and play constantly. They are super excited when we come home too, but we just ignore them until they calm down. Bentley has like asthma attacks he gets so excited.

Is she free to roam all the time? Maybe you should try keeping her in the place you leave her while your gone during the day when your there? For shorter periods and then longer periods. But don't let her out until she stops whining and throwing a fit. Bentley and Zoey love their Kongs and Bully Sticks while we're gone keeps them busy...

I'm still very much so working on separation anxiety too! But I suppose it is getting a little better. Finally!
psugorilladdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!