View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 07:29 AM   #1
Annie's Mom
Yorkie Talker

Confused Help, Annie is driving us crazy. Shaking,Barking ETC

Hi, my name is Mary. I joined this board when I first got Annie. I had wanted a Yorkie for so long and she was and is the sweetest most loveable little girl in the world...so of course she is also the most spoiled and is now ruling us with an iron paw! We did start with crate training but she started sleeping in bed with us and still does (right between my husband and I) When we are watching TV she has to be on one of our laps. Annie has no interest in toys at all..We are her toys. I had thought we woiuld be taking her everywhere with us..on trip etc... even though we take her in the car and have been since she was a baby..she now shakes and yelps the whole time, taking her to a holtel would I am sure get us thrown out because when we leave her at home to go to the store she barks and screeches. I don't know how to get her under control. During the day while I am working in my HOME office she is fine..lays on her pillow as long as I am working..Once the hubby comes home all hell breaks loose and she is beside herself trying to get to one or the other of us. Annie starts shaking and crying as soon as she sees me put on make up she will sit outside the bathroom and cry..she knows we are goiing out... She shakes and she makes that "quacking" sound like she has Asthma or something..Can someone please tell me how to undo whatever it is I have done. Also I have not had her sprayed yet but I am planning on having that done next month. She is 14 months old, weighs 3lbs . Anya nd all advice will be appreciated..Mary
Annie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!