View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 06:21 AM   #4
Brijan
Senior Yorkie Talker

Goodmorning................First of all let me tell you, IT IS NOT AS EASY AS IT SEEMS !!!!!! Just look at the the other posts and see the people that say I am selling this dog, or they are just so tired they cannot do it. When I trained my puppy last June, I was at my wits end. As a matter of fact, if it was not for my girls loving this little beauty (I hate to say this....but she would of been gone). I am sooooo glad now that I hung in....but it is an ALL day thing. Yes, you need a crate for the times she cannot be watched, or the times you go out. But no it is not right to leave her in a crate all day. I do not think you will house train her if you do it that way. We stayed w/ Cuddles every minute unless she was crated. And she went pee every 1/2 hour. We took her out almost every 1/2 hour, maybe even every 15 minutes. First of all they do not know how to hold it, and they are so small they cannot hold much. She was only 1.7 pds when we brought her home at 8 weeks so I would say her bladder was probably not even the size of a grape.
I would wait till you can do it right, or you will have problems for a long time.
Hope this helps.......

ALL I CAN SAY IS.........lots of work !!!!!!!!

God Bless
Brijan is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!