View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 09:13 PM   #1
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Angry OMG!! I am shaking I am SOOO MAD!!! Someone just hit us!!

Ok, I probably won't be more PO'd than I am right now for a long time to come!!!

My husband and I were at a stop light tonight (this was just about an hour ago) and were sitting there for a few seconds when all of a sudden someone FLYS up behind us and RAMS into the back of our SUV! My mom was with us and was in the back seat and of course we all had our seat belts on, but it threw her neck forward and now her neck is hurting her.

So I get out of the car STEAMING MAD (my husband was the one driving) and I go up to the car and there are 2 freaking TEENAGERS in the car just sitting there looking stupid like nothing even happened. Then I demanded to see their insurance and they started stuttering and getting nervous "acting" like they were trying to find it. They kept asking if they could move their car somewhere else and I told them NO...to stay put as you aren't supposed to move at the scene of an accident.

Well anyway, I walk back over to OUR car to see if my husband is on the cell phone calling 911, and of course he is...so I look back over to their car and see the car move just a tad...so I yell over to them, "What are you doing!?!??" and one girl sticks her head out the window, nervous as heck and said, "We're trying to find our insurance card" - well two seconds later the driver starts hauling @$$ around us and TAKES OFF!!!!!!! She saw me watching her and I yelled to my husband (and I know they heard me) GET THE LICENSE PLATE NUMBER!!!

So I grabbed my wallet and wrote down their license plate number on one of my blank checks I can't even believe I got it down since they were speeding away so fast, but I did I was just soooo mad and I knew that if I didn't write their license plate number down that that would be the end of it, nothing could be done.

So anyway, the cops came and blah blah blah...well they ran their license plate number and OF COURSE they are from out of town (about 5 hours away from where we live) so the cops obviously can't just go drive by their house or anything. So they are "looking" for the car - but of course they won't find the freaking thing!!

Those girls OBVIOUSLY didn't have insurance, which is why they left the scene of the accident, and who knows, they could have had drugs in the car or anything else. We have full coverage on our car and uninsured motorists, so my insurance will cover everything but I am still sooooooo steaming MAD!!! Hitting us is one thing, but fleeing the scene is an entirely different story and man am I P!$$ED!!!

The cop said, "Did you yell at 'em!! I hope you did!!" LOL - I said well I don't really "yell" but they could tell I was p!$$ed because of the tone in my voice - I won't lie, I was RUDE. lol....I just can't STAND stupid little teenagers like that (no offense to anyone on here who is a teenager ) that just say, "whatever" and take no responsibility for anything. It makes me SOOO MAD!

Anyway, sorry for rambling but I just HAD to vent to someone!

They have us wrapped around their little paws!

Last edited by stedmansmommy; 03-05-2007 at 09:16 PM.
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!