View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 08:39 PM   #7
MissLola
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephluvsangel6 View Post
IM SORRY FOR RANTING LIKE A LUNATIC AGAIN!!!!!
it drives me crazy when i see people with their newborns out and people are looking in on them and touching them and its like uhhhhhhh noooo

i know march of dimes mainly talked about preemies but
rsv is a silent killer.

the drs told us that is takes about 7 days to generate and attack their young bodies and about 12-24 hours to kill them.

my son became sick on a monday and by wednesday he had passed but he was being kept alive most of that time by the machines and finally we couldnt take it and said do not resuscitate.

i hope some people help cause this is a subject that hits close to home, and i would like info on starting somehting up here in my town, even if its one time it will help.
That is so sad, and I'm very sorry you had to lose your son that way. I'm so frustrated with my cousin because she had her baby a week ago, a very small girl (5 lbs 10 oz) and she takes her out to the mall every day to hang out with friends.

I think the March of Dimes is a wonderful organization. I went into preterm labor with my daughter when I was 6 months pregnant, so I did tons of research on preemies while I was on bed rest. I spent almost 3 months flat on my back, which delayed birth until it was safe to have her, so luckily I didn't have to go through everything that families with preemies have to. It's scary how fragile those little lives are.
MissLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!