View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 05:54 AM   #1
Herks Mom
Yorkie Yakker

Angry Traumatized Baby

My baby had a very bad experience yesterday at the groomer. This was his first trip. I had been afraid to take him since he has never had his hair dryed with a dryer, and I could not stand the thoughts of leaving him. Well he needed it bad. I checked around and was recommened to a vet that had a good groomer - yea right Never again. They gave him something to calm him down - I think they put him to sleep. My husband dropped him off and was the one who picked him up. He was so mad. When he picked his baby up (my dog) he was very upset. This baby was traumatized. I mean it was horrible. He was so scared. He would not eat, would not get an inch away from you. Not only was his actions pitiful He looks like a beagle with a lion head. No joke. He has no hair. They told him they had to cut it that short to get some mattes that were too close. No they just didn't know what they were doing. I had even asked that it not be cut short. I had to re-cut his ears. They were ridiculous looking. Even where they cut it short it was gapped. I can take the hair cut, it will grow. What my baby went through upsets me. I had asked all the right questions and had been told they do a good job. This trip cost me $50, which I was willing to pay if they had done it right. Oh, I almost forgot, his nails were not clipped very well. You can hear him on the floor. Please be careful when it comes to picking a groomer.
Herks Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!