View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 07:23 PM   #5
mire
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsmit02 View Post
Hi guys,

As you know were new here in USA so I dont have any friends here who I can call on to look after my pups. My sister is planning to get married in November and wants to do it on a 5 day cruise which of course means no dogs!!

I really dont want to go and leave my pups but really dont want to miss my sisters wedding either. I will not board my pups in a kennel and worry if I get a pet sitter to watch them at my house 24 hours a day that they will just leave them alone, pop in now to let them out and then and take the payment as if they had lived in the house for 5 days and I will no know different.

Does anyone know someone very well that is reliable that could move into my house for 5 days to watch my pups or have any other suggestions for what I can do?

Ruth x
I am also looking for a reputable pet sitter or hotel with home services or hotel services-- particularly any service that can send someone to my apartment to feed my two Yorkies and change their wee wee pads.

Can anyone here recommend a good service/ servicer in my area?
Has anyone ever heard of Dog Duty? (www. dogdutypetcare.com)? I found them online and their site looks reputable enough-- has anyone had any experiences with them?

Any help anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated...
Thanks!
Michelle

mire is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!