View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 05:32 AM   #6
HeatherHamptons
Got Yorkie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julz
Oh...OH....OOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!!!

DO NOT SEND MONEY!!!!!!!!!

I was reading your thread and when you said "Nigeria" I got goosebumps!!!!!!!
I was being scammed from Nigeria.....U.S. customs intercepted....KNOW FOR SURE THAT IT IS NOT LIGIT!!!!! I feel like if I type in all CAPs, you will somehow read this more quickly. I even got a letter from U.S. Customs, and know that if you loose money, there isn't a darn thing that could be done about it. They said so many scams are coming out of Nigeria that it isn't funny! I bet I could QUOTE YOU some words she used....like "God Bless" and things to make you think she was a good person. The breeder who recommeded needs to be thoroughly investigated!!! If she just believed a "story" that is one thing, but if she is in on it, IT IS ANOTHER!!!!! You can call U.S. Customs and they will tell you everything and more that I am. I could go on and on......
STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM NIGERIA DOGS.

About 2 years ago, the FINALLY caught a woman who had been claiming to ship dogs to hundreds of people. SHe's ripped off family after family. When they finally caught up with her, the government took over here in the us (since she was doing business here they have juristiction).

Up until that point she scammed million from people.

Please!!!!!!!!!! Find someone in the US... I'll even help you..

Where are you located I am sure I can find a great yorkie pup for ya!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!