View Single Post
Old 05-29-2004, 03:33 PM   #1
fasteddie
YT 6000 Club Member

Default Yap, yap, yap! Yoda wishes he could talk!

Well, we went out for a nice stroll at the lake today. A big St. Bernard was all over Yoda trying to sniff him and stuff. I think Yoda enjoyed it.

Anyways, we got home and Yoda had already peed and pooped on his outing. So he jumps onto the couch where I'm sitting and continuously yaps at me. I'm startled at this, and just pet Yoda for a few minutes. His food dish and water is out in the kitchen, and he definitely knows where it is. So after a few minutes of this yappin', I ask Yoda firmly, "What do you want?"

Yoda proceeds to snuggle next to me, and peeks his head into my jacket pocket, and pulls out... his pupperoni stick treats! I was amazed! :P Yoda thinks I'm a lot smarter than I am. He thinks I shoulda given the treat to him at first bark, I'm sure. So I had to give in and let him have his treat. After that, he's content and pooped and fell asleep next to me. As Yoda's Mommy says all the time, "He WANTS to talk to us!" Either that or he thinks we're really stupid to not be able to understand him 100% of the time...
fasteddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!