View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 01:11 PM   #4
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzymammabee View Post
next time you catch her not putting weight on it put your hand on the joint and see if it feels rather loose or out of place. She can also have just maybe stepped on something or jumped down wrong on it and gave it a small sprain.

Maybe you should crate her for a bit and limit her activity to see if it helps. When I had gotten Lex he had jumped out of my daughters arm and sprained his leg. The doctor had me keep him in his xpen and rest the leg. He would not walk on it at all. After a few days of this he was good as normal. I was so scared thinking he might have fractured his leg. It didn't help that he was crying like he had broken it.

Good luck.
thanks. She just started doing it lately but she just does it sometimes. the rest of the time she runs everywhere and jumps on the furniture and dont act like nothing hurts at all then suddenly she just wont walk on it for a few minutes , she holds it up and runs on 3 legs just for a few minutes. I'm gonna wait a while and see how she does and if she starts doing it more, then I'll take her to the vet.
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!