View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 04:12 PM   #1
Bdmcs324
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Yorkie in air vent!

Okay ... here is the story of one of Ludo's many adventures.

This weekend I went back home so he could go to the vet. The night was going fine.. I was looking at old pictures .. I could here our chihuaha and Ludo playing in the living room ... then all of a sudden it was really really quiet

I asked my boyfriend if he had seen Ludo and he told me to go look in the kitchen ... I looked everywhere in every room -- underneath everything! I was FREAKING OUT. My chihuaha was sitting in her chair and I was asking if she knew where Ludo was .. when all of a sudden I hear my little baby crying. He was in the living room -- okay looked under the couch, both chairs, under the tv stand EVERYTHING. I couldnt see him!! I could hear him crying but I couldnt find him. I am still FREAKING OUT.

I look under the huge tv stand again and there I see it -- one of the covers is off of the floor vent and THATS WHERE LUDO WAS. The tv and tv stand .. with all the speakers and electronics were too heavy too move and by that time Ludo had stopped crying so I thought something was wrong

In the end we had to pick up the heavy tv put everything on the floor and we could finally move the stand -- and there was my little guy down in the vent ... I swear he has nine lives

Oh and he is A-OK!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!