View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 01:00 PM   #11
Amber_lv
Peeka Boo I See You!
Donating Member

It is costly to take care of a yorkie and i feel sometimes we are charged more because they are so small. It's your choice and if you feel you can give this baby the best than go for it. But remeber it will cost a bit to get started. If you are going to borrow money make sure you borrow enough to get supplies to you need a crate or bed , food, Nutrical, leash and harness,toys,treats,plus the money for the first vet visit with a poop sample. You need all the little things for a puppy including puppy pee pads and a lot of other stuff then you will need the money for the shots it is pricey. Plus if there is any emergency expect to pay big $$ It cost us $1400.00 for an emergency vet visit for Daisy. But you need to decide if you can afford the care for this little one. I don't want to discourage you in any way because i know how much i love my babies and i couldn't live with out them but it took me 3 years to get my first baby and my mom bought him for me and another 10 months to get my Daisy which my mom paid half(thank goodness for my mom) I don't have to pay anyone back but it is hard on my wallet when they need something. This is a good deal even better if she will go down in price so good luck!
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!