View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 06:55 AM   #11
Saleswman
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Ha ha ha ha

That is hilarious!!!!funny story!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattiesmom View Post
What funny possum stories. I have my own.

A possum was sneaking into the feed room and snacking.

'Possum poop contamination is very dangerous to horses..... so.... the only practical thing to do was set up a live trap..... Of course hubby said that I'n NEVER catch a possum, but I just smiled and set the trap anyway.

About two days later, I went down to feed and lo and behold what was in the trap but one really pissed off possum. I picked up the hissing trap and called hubby to come and look. Well the possum "died". Actually, I KNEW he was playing possum, but hubby got really mad at me for causing the death of the possum. He took the trap from me and took it out in the pasture to empty the trap so we could "dispose of the body". He opened the trap but the possum had "died" with his feet firmly closed around the wire on the bottom of the trap. So hubby did the only reasonable thing.... he turned the trap upside down and started shaking it.

Boy was he surprised when the possum hit the ground and "came back to life" and chased him about 15 feet. He was ONE PISSED OFF POSSUM!. I still laugh about the back from the dead possum.
Saleswman is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!