View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 01:10 PM   #1
rnb
Yorkie Yakker

Smile Any twin furkids out there?

Hello Im pretty new to YT I have been blessed to have adopted Howard from Chattiesmom back in Nov fell totally in love with him and decided I wanted a yorkie girl for a playmate well we got her 3 weeks ago her name is Farrah I introduced her on My Yorkie thread! Anyways I did tell the breeder when I got her that I really wanted a sister from same parents if possible? She told me it would be about this time next year I was ok with that!! well I was sitting here on YT reading the forum and the phone rang it was my breeder checking on lil miss Farrah and I told her she was a joy we love her so good! And then she says well I wanted to know if you may be interested in one of her sisters? I said wow really she goes on to tell me the lady who has Farrah's sister cant keep her because her 2 other girl yorkies were really beating her up so to speak! Well I told her give me a few days Ill talk with my hubby and well I did slepted on it and said heck why not?????
So I called her Tues this week and said ok give the owner my number her and I will chat well she called me that night I felt like it was fate long story short Im picking Farrah's sister up tomorrow!!!!! They will be 12 weeks this coming TUes Ive already set theri appt up with my vet for next Sat for their shots etc.....

Ok am I crazy or what???I figured well I did tell her I wanted a sister but gosh Ive lost my mind huh? We are potty training so I figured shoot I will just train 2!!!!

Heres where yall com ein Im not crazy about her name Barbie I really want her to have an F name if possible oh the ownere tells me shes already wearing the clothes hairbows jewelry too cute ok shoot me some F names

ones I have come up with so far are

FRENCHI
FALLON
FIONA

Help any suggestions Ill add to the list shes a bit smaller than my girl cant wait to meet Farrah sister!!

Thanks so much and wish me luck
Rory and Howard and Farrah and our new one coming
rnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!