View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 11:32 AM   #7
RLC12345678
I heart Hootie & Hobbs

In my opinion, Canidae All Life Stages is the best dog food on the market. It does not contain any of the "problem" ingredients (gleutens [wheat, rye, barley], soy, dairy, beef, corn, artificial preservatives and colors) associated with allergies and other health problems that dogs experience. All three of my dogs are on it and are thriving. I no longer mix or rotate foods bc no other food will ever live up to Canidae, in my opinion. We all know the basics on dog foods, like no corn or by-products, but canine nutrition goes further than that. For an in-depth eye-opener on how your dogs' diet affects their health, read this...As you will see, this vet has done EXTENSIVE research on the areas of pet (and human) nutrition. He refers to Canidae as the "Cadillac" of dog foods:

http://dogtorj.tripod.com/id5.html

I emailed him and asked him about Hobbs' dandruff and he told me to rest assured that it was not caused by this food that I was feeding him. He told me to elminate treats that contain problem ingredients and also eliminate table scraps, as this was likely the source.
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!