View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 08:26 AM   #5
dakotama95
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Last week we found out that a possum had dug a tunnel under our garage and set up home there. Well my husband let the dags out and they always go back there to check on the possum except for this day. Gizmo decided to go inthe hole after the critter. My husband couldn't get her to come out so I went out there and kept hollering for her, We have no idea how far in she went but we could hear her voice echoing. We were beginning to get scared and my husband was getting ready to go get the shovels so that we could get her out but just as he went around the corner I seen her stubby little tail backing out of the hole. Thank goodness. She was a muddy mess. So I grabbed her and brought her in for a mid week bath. Which she badly needed now. and my husband found a scrap piece of metal and blocked the hole for now. Now we have a hole to fill in this summer. I was so glad that she backed out. The hole was only about 4 inches in diameter and there is no way she could have turned around in there. I guess she still has her primate hunting intincts. Has any one else had there yourkie go in a hole after a critter?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!