Thread: Baffeled!?!
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 06:53 AM   #1
psvidesigner
YT Addict

Default Baffeled!?!

I would like to have opinions regarding the information I am about to give you regarding two questionable problems that I have. I do not want to offend anyone, so here is my story. Sorry so long a story.
I purchase a rescue four weeks ago. They told me he was hypoglycemic. So with that understanding I paid five hundred dollars for him. We love him and he has a forever home with us. After much reading and his last seizure I know he is more than just hypoglycemic. He is on meds right now and we have tests scheduled. Would you contact them and ask them to be partially-financially responsible for his med bills? Would that be right or wrong? They must have known that this was more than hypoglycemia.
Our second yorkie was purchased last October from a reputable breeder who also competes in world class competitions. When I contacted her about buying an older dog, she told me that she had one that was too small to breed. Mimi weighs 4.5 pounds and is 4 y/o. I don't believe that is too small for breeding b/c I have seen people list weights of dogs that they breed. What I do know is that on her visit to the orthopedic vet this past Tuesday is that her knee is popping out of joint on her back leg. I am inclined to believe that she knew this, didn't disclose it and didn't breed her due to this problem. Isn't this type of problem a genetic one?
I am not looking for financial restitution but advice on weather or not to address these issues with the parties concerned.
psvidesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!