View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 09:25 PM   #2
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

I guess I'll go first with Jaden

AKC/CKC name: AKC "Wolperts I fool Around"

Call name: Jaden Armani

Nick names: Jaden, Jadester, Lil stud, Baby Boy, Mommy's Angel, Lazy bones, Precious, Love, the list goes on and on...

Birthdate:November 3rd, 2004

Weight: Exactly 4 pounds, some days it caries and he is 3 pounds 14-15 ounces.

Have any siblings: Yes, one sister, Jewelina

Personality type (Sweet, Shy, Loyal, Sneaky, Excited, Calm, Lazy etc):
Loyal, Sweet, and Calm for the most part.

Favorite toy: His squeaky toys, currently he loves his little green sock monkey and his little squeaky hot dog. He also loves to cuddle with his plush cow.

Favorite place to go: He loves walking outside, especially on the beach in the sand.

Favorite thing to do: Sit on Mommy's lap and go to sleep

Favorite game to play: Tag

Favorite color: Red, Green, Blue and Black

Favorite treat: Pixie Sticks, Little Budy Treats, Chicken Chips and Old Mother Hubbard cheddar bones.

Favorite "human" food: Chicken and rice

Likes to wear clothes: Loves to wear them!

Favorite outfit: Oh so many! His newspaper outfit and hoodies from Des are probably some of his favorites!

Favorite doggy clothing store to shop at: Oh jeez! Lets see...Go Fetch, Tinkerbellscloset, Barkingdogclothes, ChloeBella, and a lot of the smaller "stores" that do custom work here on YT!

If you had to pick one song title to describe your furbaby what would it be:
Absolutely "I'm Bringing Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake

Is he/she trained to go to the bathroom outside or indoor on pads/litterbox:
Both, but he mainly goes indoors unless we are outside for walks

Do you feed wet or dry food or both: Dry food only

What brand do you use: Canidae All Life Stages with Timberwolf Organics mixed in

Does he/she drink tap or distilled water: Distilled water

Do you use any supplements (Missing Link, Grizzly Salmon Oil, etc.):
I use missing link and Grizzly Salmon oil but I rotate them.

Does he/she use flea medication, if so, what brand: Yes, Advantage for puppies.

Does he/she take heartgard: Yes!

How often does he/she get his hair cut: Jaden gets his beard trimmed up about once every two weeks, he gets the fur around his paws trimmed, anus and private areas trimmed, and ears trimmed weekly.

How often does he/she get his nails trimmed: At the minimum once every two weeks but quite often he'll get his trimmed once a week when he goes in to his groomer to get his hair all trimmed up.

How often does he/she get a bath: I bathe him once ever 4-5 days.

What brand of shampoo do you use: I use Petsilk, Plush Puppy John Paul, Cranberry Fields and several other brands that aren't coming to mind at the moment

What brand of conditioner do you use: Furbutter, Plush Puppy, John Paul, Pet Fields, and Cranberry Fields.

Do you take them to a professional groomer or do you do the work yourself:
I bathe Jaden and trim the hair around his face myself, the rest of the stuff, his nails getting trimmed, hair around his paws etc. that I let the groomer do once a week.

How often do you go for walks: We go for two walks a day, about 30 minutes a piece.

Does he/she wear shoes: Yes!

Is he/she a "bag baby" (Do they ride in carriers well...): Absolutely, Jaden LOVES going out, if he even sees my carrier he will come running to get in it to go "bye-bye"

Does he/she get along with other dogs well: For the most part yes, except for big dogs, they scare him

Your favorite thing about him/her is: His loving nature, he is my constant 24/7 shadow and follows me around everywhere.

Can he/she do any tricks: Yes, Jaden can sit, shake hands, lay down, roll over, walk on his hind legs, walk on his hind legs and do a circle, fetch, come and stay.

Is he/she bilingual (knows commands in another language): Yes, he knows commands in French, Spanish and Latin as well as English.

If you had to pick one of the seven dwarfs to describe him/her who would it be (Doc, Happy, Sneezy, Dopey, Grumpy, Bashful or Sleepy): Probably a cross between Bashful and Happy

Name One YT Members Furbaby they would REALLY like to meet: Oh my! Hm...there are so many! Of course the girls...Shanatinks Chloe...Rebecca's Hootie and Hobbs, Abby, and so many more! And the boys, Eddie and Jack, Simon, Stedman, the list could go on and on!

Now you can attach one of your favorite pictures of your baby below if you'd like
Attached Thumbnails
Another Yorkie Quiz!-jadensbrigningit.jpeg  
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!