View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 02:35 PM   #1
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Default Check out my new site !! SAMMIZ ROCKS !!

Sammiz offered to make a site for me and it went WAY beyond my expectations.....You have to go check it out !!! She's putting the finishing touches on it but I couldn't wait to show it off lol .....

I can't brag on her enough

She did a FAN FREAKIN TASTIC job !!! Now I can sell the labels I make on the net ....but what's really exciting is I have the BEST Shopping links ...

I tried to include ALL I have a relationship with from this site

And......as much as I love the links page.....Even better is my VIP Links Page - all about Puppy Mills and important links everyone needs to see.....I dedicated the site and my photo page to a friends little Yorkie named Pepper, and hope everyone will click the links on this site..

BECAUSE I'm so thrilled & this is something I've wanted to do for a long time -I'm donating $1.00 from every sale I make to Fluffybutts Rescue Group who is also a member here.... (she doesn't know it yet) but I already sent in my 1st donation to her group the other day and this means ALOT to me to be able to do....

I'm more excited about my links page than the labels lol - Go see !!! http://www.designsbyvillette.com/

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS WEBSITE !! Anyone who wants a great site needs to talk to Sammiz....Anything I asked her to change she did quickly and she got a feel for ME like I can't believe....She did the whole site in under a week I think and has been SO easy to work with....She really is great and will always have my gratitude.....

thank you SO much Sammi !!! you totally rock girlfriend !

Did I say I LOVE this website ???? hehe......Whoooooo hoooo !!! Oh yeah - even if I sell NO labels I'm happy !!!
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!