View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 10:00 AM   #1
stephluvsangel6
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Re Home Our Malmute Husky

hello everyone i am sad we have to rehome our malmute husky dog, but he isjust to much for us and we need to rehome him but i really would like a rescue for huskies or someone with experience with huskies to take him as they really do need alot of attention and training and walking and room and i dont want to pass him on to just anyone, but the last 4 days i have been woke up by him being in my neighbors house yes inside their house, whats funny is her husband gets up at around 4 to go to work and he isnt there but as soon as her husband leaves his wife is calling me telling me that my dog is in her house, and that he comes in through the cat door and chases her cats and jumps on her furniture and growls at her and chases her not being mean but to play and shes scared of dogs so she just runs and opens her front door and lets him out.

but he needs to be rehomed asap, i cant have any more of this, this isnt the first time and in fact a relatinship with another neighbor behind us was almost ruined over him doing this to their yard and terrorizing their dogs,

does any one know of a good rescue in california? or someone who can take him in? i hope so maybe i can google it, but im scared of what will happen to him in a rescue but he needs more than what we can give him. thanks guys
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!