View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 07:38 AM   #1
TobysOwner
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default The cutest Morkie!

I am still on the look out for a new puppy. I am not in a hurry so I am being very patient. Actually, I would like to time picking one up around May or so. Just in time for my summer break.
I found a wonderful breeder of morkies within 2 miles of my home! I happened to call area vets looking for breeders of yorkies and they gave me her phone number. She is very friendly and seems to really care for her little ones. I really felt a connection while talking to her. She has puppies due in the next few weeks.
I met with a person who purchased one of her puppies. Her dog is 2.7lbs at 9 months. She is such a pretty dog. She is buff color with blonde highlights and she has some black lowlights. She looked like she went to a beauty shop to have her hair done. LOL!
I really didn't think I was interested in a mixed breed puppy but after seeing her I just loved her look. She has the yorkie face but they left the long maltese tail. I think if I got one I would have the tail docked. I like the little yorkie tail.
Thank you for letting me share my excitement!
TobysOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!