View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 05:31 PM   #6
spinfunky
Yorkie Talker

Smile

Thanks for the nice write up. Yes I agree that 2 years old is a bit too much, and he should be broken in 100%. To be honest with you, we only have issues when we are home and he is running around (outside his crate). And it also only happens with pee pee. His crate is fully open and accessible so he goes in to do number 2 when needed. I think both my GF and I are guilty of getting lazy on walking him, especially when the weather is lousy. When I take him in the morning (usually around 7am before work), he will pee pee and or does number 2, and we don't have accidents at home. Also after work at around 5 30pm, his wee wee pad will be marked, and if I take him out, he will pee pee. Else he will do it on the wrong place if not walked. So I truly truly believe the issue is more on us to be more consistent, eventually he will get the idea. Because as of now, I think he is still confused as to why exactly we go outside.

We now live in Kew Gardens, but for about 16 years lived in Ridgewood, where we weren't allowed to have pets, and didn't take Tiger for walks until we moved here about last year.

How old is Lulu? Thats awesome that you guys got 2. We are contemplating on getting Tiger a little Bro or Sis, but are afraid of jealousy. Like all Yorkies he is beyond believe spoiled, and I can't actually believe I am saying this, but he is our baby.
spinfunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!