View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 01:45 PM   #1
Dina_Nichole
I Love My Munchkins!
Donating Member

Unhappy Please say a prayer for Pia and Trixie

Hi everyone, for those of you who don't know a couple days ago Trixie became sick. She started throwing up and then got diarrhea also. Eventually, it became only diarrhea. I thought it was the missing link causing it but now Pia started throwing up last night and now she has diarrhea too. Trixie seems to feel a tad bit better today. She's atleast eating and drinking normal but diarrhea is still going on with her. However, Pia is not the same. She doesn't want food or water. I've tried boiling chicken, hamburg, made rice, cottage cheese, took away their usual food, and a few other things but still she wouldn't eat a thing or drink. So then I had to force water into her with a syringe. Pia makes me extremely nervous because she only weighs 2 lbs. She usually loves nutrical and is also refusing it So now I just forced some pedilyte into her and I tried giving her some baby food. She ate a little bit of that but then stopped. Atleast it was something. Please keep my girls in your prayers. My mother's friend also has a yorkie that was just sick and the vet said a new virus is going around among doggies. I'm trying everything here to make them better but I'm thinking Pia's size is going to make this all worse and I'll be at the vet soon. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Just breaks my heart to have both of them feeling sick
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!