View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 09:00 PM   #8
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

I talked with my vet about it, I have Jaden on one of the highest quality organic foods out there in his opinion, (Canidae All Life Stages) and I give Jaden a half dosage of missing link in the morning and a half dosage of the grizzly salmon oil at night. I would never give hima full dosage of both, while my vet said it wouldn't technically "hurt" him he says its uneeded and could cause upset stomaches and irratated bowel movements, so I stick to my half dosages and Jaden is just barely 4 pounds and Jewelina is 1 pound 11 ounces.
He told me if I wanted to give them both it was fine as they had different ways of distributing the omega oils in them and it might actually work better since they would have two different ways of absorbing those vitamins and oils. If you were just giving him one, I'd just stick with one full dosage of whatever you choose, if you wanted to give him two different types then I would cut the dosage down to 1/2 so he's only get one full dosage of supplement, just with two different products.

Hope this helps!
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!