View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 07:34 PM   #13
JESSY_RN2B
Owned by 3 furballs
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLC12345678 View Post
Hobbs STILL has dandruff!!!!!!!!!!! I've tried everything....He eats Canidae All Life Stages (does not contain corn, wheat, barley, rye, dairy, or soy) with Grizzly Salmon Oil (Omega 3&6 fatty acids), I only bathe him once a month and I use Head & Shoulders for Dry Skin shampoo and conditioner, he gets brushed almost daily with a Chris Christensen brush that isn't supposed to hurt his skin. What else in the WORLD can I do for him??? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Bobbi had really flaky skin and his hair was very dry as well (ends were fried and frizzy). Since using Missing Link...........problem-be-gone

His coat is coming in flake-free and silky soft. I feed 1 full teaspoon of missing link (he is almost 3lbs 14oz) each morning with 1 teaspoon cottage cheese and split a fish oil capsule between him and the poodle. Each night, I split open a vitamin E capsule and he licks it right off my hand. They eat Life's Abundace dry kibble with a little Canidae lamb and rice.

For us, this is the only thing that worked and I couldn't be happier. I really hope you find a solution too

Here is him a few weeks ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.16.07.jpg (91.5 KB, 28 views)

Join today and remove this ad!