View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 05:50 PM   #1
spinfunky
Yorkie Talker

Default Almost 2yrs old and pee pee problems...

Hi Everyone,

Finally decided to sign up for the forum, as I think both myself and my Gf need help with our Yorkie Tiger. Long story short, on March 1st, Tiger will be 2 years old. We have had him trained to go on wee wee pads at home, when unable to go outside. He stays home all day in his spacious crate, while my gf and I are at work. He is totally fine when alone at home (in his crate), he will go number 1 and number 2 on the wee wee pad, hence when we come home, and open the crate, thats when the mess begins. His bathroom schedule is walk in the morning (before our work), and after. He will do pee pee outside when he pleases, and occasional number 2. Else everything is at home when staying alone. The true problem lays whenever its super cold, and or when it snows\rains. He won't go outside, and misses at home when we are around. When I say misses, I mean he pees all over. 99% time he will pee all over the floor at home, when we are around, but ironically he will do number 2 on the wee wee pad. Not sure how else we can train him, but we are slowly loosing control with our little baby. Yes he is of course spoiled. Please help with some suggestions on how to once again make him go pee pee on the wee wee pads when were home, and unable to take him out.
spinfunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!