View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 09:08 PM   #27
genie
Loves Hannah & Gracie
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieK9trainer View Post
You didn't really notice a difference after all that reconstruction? That's amazing. What about your better half? Sorry if it's too personal to answer, I understand. I'm really wanting to get feedback from as many people as possible and come to my own conclusion based on that.

I am afraid of the clotting w/ the c-section and on the flip side I'm afraid of not going back to "normal" after a natural delivery. The stupid stuff I worry about! The baby appears to be doing quite well, so I'm not concerned about her as the time draws nearer, I worry about these other things. I think my priorities might be scewed!
He never said if he noticed a differnece but he didn't act like he was disappointed...LOL, I have been divorced from him for years and I have dated a few more and I have never had any complaints...LOL, I guess I was put back together very well. I don't think your priorities are screwed I believe that everyone worries about that stuff whether they admit it or not.

When you say "clotting" do you mean blood clots in your legs? If you use the TEDs hose and get up and moving asap you shouldn't have any problems with it unless you are predisposed to them. Have you ever had any problems with blood clots before?

I have tried to put myself in your shoes and decide what I would do but I have never had a c-section before so I don't know how that feels. Some c-sections are easier to recover from than vaginal deliveries though. Especially if you have a bad vaginal laceration.

I think that I would be leaning more toward a repeat c-section if I were in your shoes. There are complications associated with vaginal deliveries as well as with c-sections. Talk to your doctor about all the pros and cons of both.
genie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!