View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 03:43 PM   #15
Bradley Wieseha
Senior Yorkie Talker

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by psugorilladdr View Post
I agree with some points, but I am a college student and I have 2 Yorkies. It's nowhere near a nightmare! It is hard finding places to live with pets, I do not commute. Finding places isn't as hard as it sounds, it's just the deposit. For instance, most places want you to double down on your rent, or pay A LOT extra on the deposit... Like one place was a $1500 deposit. We don't have that kind of money for a deposit! So things like that are tough. I think it matters how mature you are too. If you plan on being the college student that is a party person and is never around then that makes a difference too. We are both stay at home bodies.... So it works out. He actually plays football here and both kiddos go to the games with me with their little jerseys...

So I guess what I am saying is... Maturity is the bigger issue. Having a Yorkie is like having a child. It's a huge responsibility. You can't just leave them home alone while you go out to the bars (like most people here). So it's not impossible to have a yorkie in college.
Thank You i think you have helped me the most. I am not a party person at all. I do not and will not ever smoke and i do not drink. I dont know what youd consider my maturity level but what you said makes me feel a lot better. Thanks
Bradley Wieseha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!