View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 10:27 AM   #4
Myzzbrat
Currently Suspended!

How much does it cost to join in the treat club??

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattiesmom View Post
March 5th is fast approaching. I am making my list and checking it twice for March TreatClub shipments. I have sent out pm's to those of you who received February shipments--if you did not receive a pm, please accept my apologies for missing you. Yorkie Yummie TreatClub is open to everyone -- I even have a couple of Maltese and Chi's who are participating. Although you can order treats ANYTIME, the advantage of ordering with the TreatClub is that there are little perks along the way.

Your YorkieYummie ingredient label will have your TreatClub number on it. On March 17th one of my lucky lepraucans will draw three lucky numbers. The winners will be announced March 17th around 10 pm.

First Prize: Squeak-n-Treat which is a really cool training treat bag containing 4 ounces of Yorkie Yummies and a squeaky toy all rolled into one!

Second Prize: Your April shipment of Yorkie Yummies FREE

Third Prize: Bone shaped squeeky toy

To streamline paperwork, for March please send a Paypal to cindyhice@earthlink.net and I will send you a confirmation pm that I received your Paypal. Also PLEASE PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR YORKIETALK USER ID in the subject line along with the words TreatClub.

Thank you and HAPPY TREATING
Myzzbrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!