View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 04:28 AM   #2
ilovelouie
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdianesu View Post
I have a new puppy.....just got him on Sat. I have taken him outside to potty over the weekend & all he did was peepee 1 time.....Now it is monday & I have to go to work..(12 hrs gone) What do I do about the bathroom issues that I am sure will arise once I am gone?
Congrats on the new puppy! You should crate him off to just a smaller area of your home so that he does not have the run of the house...because besides the mess with bathroom issues......... these little guys can get into all kinds of trouble if given the run of the house when alone....(above all else you want him to be safe). I use the "pee pee pads" in my house. Im no expert but I think that would be the best thing for you to do. Also, 12 hours is sooooooo long for that puppy to be alone. Will he be "alone" the whole time?? If so I would find a friend or relative that can come by a couple of times a day and play with and check on him, he is just a baby and I dont think he should be left that long. I dont leave mine for more that 3 hrs. at a time....usually just 1 to 2 hrs but of course people do leave them longer than that. Good luck to you and let us know how it goes.
ilovelouie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!