View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 03:44 PM   #6
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Default I agree

Admin - suggestions & comments

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I so agree with this post. it gripes me big time that people like myself have been here foir a long time and have to wait until puppies are ten weeks old to post them, yet everyday new peoplee join, make one for sale post, sell their little dog and are gone until they get their next dog for sale. But it has done me no good at all to complain. it falls on deaf ears or so it seems. i know admin does a great job and it is a big job, but this is one area that the rules need to be changed, again, to help those of us that do donate and are longtime members instead of helping the new guys.

Puppies for Sale
Also, I think it would be a good idea for those who wish to post a puppy for sale that they, too, should have to have a certain number of posts & time spent here - prior to using the space. I've seen way too many new people come in on their first post place a for sale ad. I also think that the form they use should include a little more info and if it's not completed that the computer declines it until it is completed - in full. Kind of like when you're filling out an application or placing an order.... it comes back with a little red * when you haven't filled it in correctly. Is that possible? There are a few items that could be added on to the form that would be of immense help to prospective buyers.

I just think it's a little unfair that "store owners" pay to use the For Sale space but new people can come in here and literally use it and leave. The rest of the people have been here and continue to support YT without
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!