Thread: OT stupid mom
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 05:00 AM   #9
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliecorrales
I am an avid reader of the Sunday paper and read everything. There was an article on an interview with the mother of the 12 year old boy that was killed in SF by the family pit bull (Rex) about 10 day ago. Listen to what this stupid woman said. She said that she made her 12 year old boy go into the basement and placed a shovel against the basement door (so that the boy would have a difficult time leaving it) while she ran errands cause Rex her male pitbull was agressive because her female was in heat. She actually said, she should have known that Nicky would not listen to her and would leave the basement. What is wrong with people? She leaves a 12 year old that is not known to be obedient in a basement, which has a shovel placed against the door to prevent the boy from leaving (has she ever heard about house fires?) with an aggressive male pit bull, with a female pit bull that is in heat. This is criminal behavior. No. 1 - why would she keep an aggressive dog when she has children, No. 2 - did she not have any idea how dangerous it is to lock a child up? No. 3 - she does not blame the dog, I agree SHE IS TO BLAME. And the sad part is this child paid for his life cause his mother is just too stupid, lazy and selfish to concern herself for her child. She should be punished and what do you want to bet she is not?
I guess I'll be repeating the posts before me - but first - no child should EVER be locked in a room - no matter what age or what's in a house. That's abuse right there...and that poor child getting mauled is criminal to me - and MOM should be the defendant on trial for Accessory to Murder....

How truly tragic for that poor boy...this really made me sick reading - I hadn't heard this story - What is WRONG WITH PEOPLE where they put a Pitt Bull before their Children ?

This happens way too often and I think the courts need to get more agressive in prosecuting these parents/owners of vicious dogs....I know it's not the dogs fault - The fault lies on the owners.... this was just awful to read....
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!