View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 03:55 PM   #4
Heart'sOlivia
Yorkie Talker

This is my son w/ AKC "Heart's Miss Olivia Victoriaunna" last spring in my daughter's Groovy Girl car in front of my tulips. Olivia just turned ONE on Jan. 31, 2007! Happy B-day Olivia!!! Since youns' missed it...

I have wanted a Yorkie for at least 10 years as an adult but loved them as a child and they were for the "rich people"...lol She is our first Yorkie (toy). She's our precious bratt! She is in heat..poor baby......no toy boyz 4 her!!!! BEWARE: BB gun on front porch...LOL

We recently lost our 12 year old AKC Rottweiler " Chelsea's Princess Nala" aka : "Nala Bear" to cancer. Devastating...she's here in our home though w/ us. We have a NALA shrine. lol

Losing our American Bulldog was most aweful as well. She was 1 1/2 and smelled the feed from the FS and went through the corn fields to get there and was hit by the guys that work there......they loved her and used to try to get us to sell her (No Way!) and they played and gave her treats......

ALso we have a 7 yr. old TICA Bengal cat, "Pebbles" who is so beloved just as our pupper dogs are. She's a HOOT to say the least. She is like a dog.

A hampster"Rocky" and a pirhanna "Fred" fish.....reside here as well.......go figure!

Nice to meet you all!

Heart
Heart'sOlivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!