View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 10:18 AM   #1
my2boyz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Scammers in our local newspaper now??

I read and replied to an add in our local paper this morning for a female Yorkie. I requested pictures and more information...this is the reply I got...tell me what you think She must be one heck of a Yorkie...just look at all of her registrations What the heck is FCI??

>>>Thanks for the interest in my baby, yes the puppy is still very much available and the puppy is AKC,CKC,AKC,FCI,UKC registered also i'm currently not in the united states at the moment due to the nature of my job , i work with the world as a pet doctor organisation and i'm in the west african sub region on a summit and my pet is here with me basically because there is no one to look after the pet for me over there,but with the look of things i realise i will be staying longer than expected and i only spend little time with the pet this is why i have desided to put the pet upfor sale, but the most important thing to me is to get a good buyer that is going to take a very good care of the puppy for me. so if you are still interested please get back to me soonest so that we can discuss on how to ship the pet over to you with Delta pet airline next day delivery get back to me with your fullname AND address, phone number and nearest airport for the delivery Thanks.God Bless You<<<
my2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!