View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 08:41 PM   #9
LunasMomma
Izzy's Momma Too!
Donating Member

Yep, it's Wednesday We're jugging some finances right now because we got paid late from on of hubby's jobs, but keep your fingers crossed y'all, it should be okay. This kind of thing happens to me everytime, at the last minute, and somehow my hubs pulls it all together. Nothing like making me freak the heck out cuz I've been running my butt off getting ready to be down for weeks on end I have to put checks in their hands at my preop tomorrow, but won't have the actual money until Tuesday, so I'm going to see if they'll just let me do my preop on Tuesday. I did it the day before my last surgery, so I don't see why not.

Anyhoo, thanks for all the love for my girls, I just love them so much! My daughter can handle brushing Izzy, but Luna, she's like trying to pluck a snake's eyebrows I'm the only one that can do her, besides my groomer, she's a real gem! I'm gonna be so sad when I can't just bend down and scoop them up for kissies

I'm rambling, time for bed *yawn* I wanna try to catch up here, but can't seem to find the time lately. I'll have nothing but in a couple of weeks
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!