View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 11:50 AM   #1
SissaYSU
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default my new puppy got sick =(

Ok...
Sorry to bother ya'll with another question...

We got Bubba a few days ago...and today he got sick. My mom is recovering from surgery so Bubba was spending the day with her in her roon. She came down about 20 minutes ago with Bubba saying he had thrown up At first I panicked thinking my mom dropped a pill and Bubba had eaten it...but my mom said she didn't remember dropping any pills. Then I thought Bubba must've eaten something he shouldn't of and began panicking thinking he ate something bad. Is there any other reason for a puppy to get sick? I'm so paranoid something's going to happen to the little guy and I'm not sure why cuz I was never this worried when we got our first puppy. What are common reasons for a little puppy (Bubba is five months) to get sick? I took him and sat on the floor and had him eat something...my mom thought it was because he hadn't eaten much all day (we do feed him...he just eats a bite and runs off) so I fed him after he had gotten sick and he ate a good amount of food and drank some water. Right now he's laying down in my bed....he's usually playful. I'm probably panicking over a common puppy thing. Is it possible Bubba ate something he shouldn't of or are there common puppy problems that would cause a little guy to get sick so soon (we got him about three days ago)

Sorry for posting another problem yet again

-Melissa
SissaYSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!