View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 01:20 PM   #1
sharong
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default A Warning - Saw this on Ocala4Sale Classified Ads

I was looking at the Ocala (Florida) on line classified ads which I do often and ran across this ad in the Puppies for Sale section. I don't know anything other than what it says in the ad but thought it may be interesting to post here just in case these ladies come in contact with anyone here. You never know, maybe we can save others from these scammers; hopefully. I know not everyone accepts checks as payment, but at least we have a heads up on these people if they contact anyone. Thanks for reading.

BELOW IS THE AD FROM THE OCALA4SALE CLASSIFIED ADS:

Warning, beware of these two women Judith Foster and Mellisa Anguliar - Gonzales. They are from Tampa FLordia and traveling thru Georgia buying puppies with bad checks. They are using checks on accounts that have been closed out. They stole two of my AKC English Springer Spaniels, I believe they will try to sell them in Flordia. The telephone # they use is 813-786-9831. If you have contact with these two women Please call Gordon County Police Dept. @ 706-879-2611Barbara's Springer Spaniels Call: 706-602-6406
sharong is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!