Thread: Upset!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 10:58 AM   #21
xtine
Donating YT 500 Club Member

WOW!

I actually was reading this, going through similar experience.. except.. everyone didn't like what we were going to name my daughter, and then when i had decided on another name, people were like omg, make up your mind!

i was like shut up, it's my kid, i'll name her whatever i want. that's why we ended up not telling people what we were going to name her till she was out, because it was such a dispute.. and DO NOT get me started aboutmy MIL..

she caused me to have post partum depression.. i was so depressed and stressed out.. and then i didn't eat, which caused me to make my milk supply deplete. it was BAD.. lol

she's getting better, but i try not to let her get to me.. my husband actually was the one who told her she was causing me so much stress.. of course she gave her sap story that she wanted this for my daughter and that for my daughter.. and he was like.. exactly.. it's not YOUR daughter.. lol..

the end

Don't Worry Olivia.. when your beautiful boy comes out, remember he's yours no one elses
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!